GG BOX RESTORE™ Exceptional nutritional support for horses on box rest
The culmination of years of practical research, GG BoxRestore™ has been used with tremendous results during rehab for our own and clients' horses. We are proud to offer this unique product. GG BoxRestore™ is a nutritional supplement for the box-resting and convalescing horse. Created using sixteen separate certified Organic wholefood ingredients to nourish your invalid and help to Restore his equi-librium.
Feed 100gms twice a day which can be reduced to 50gms twice a day while patient is recuperating.
GG BoxRestore™ can be fed at a lower rate on an ongoing basis as a general supplement to provide diversity and a wide range of nutrients to the diet.
GG BoxRestore™ has been meticulously formulated to deliver a concentrated nutritional shot to the recuperating horse.
HOW IT WORKS
GG BoxRestore™ provides essential amino acids for healing and repair without protein overload. It supplies premium oils and fats for slow release energy. The organically grown herbs, fruits, seeds, botanicals and protected live yeasts that make up GG BoxRestore™ offer a complex combination of highly nutritious ingredients to give your horse the very best nutritional assistance on the road to a full and complete recovery.
In cases of severe inappetence, GG BOX RESTORE™ can be mixed into a paste with water and syringed to provide emergency nutrition, soothe the gut and stimulate the appetite. The paste can also be mixed with medication to make drugs more palatable and easier to administer. If feeding as a paste use immediately after preparation as the mucilages will cause the paste to thicken rapidly.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
The amounts given are based on average 500kg horse, adjust quantity as necessary according to your horse's weight. A level 100ml scoop (enclosed) contains 50 grams of GG BoxRestore™ and the scoop is graduated for easy splitting of doses:
- Commence feeding GG BoxRestore™ as soon as possible after injury or onset of illness
- Feed 200 grams a day split over as many small feeds as practically possible. This can be reduced to 100 grams a day when patient is recovering well.
- Each measure should be mixed with a small quantity of dampened chaff or soaked unmolassed grass nuts and fed immediately, from the hand if necessary.
- As improvement is observed, amount fed can be reduced to a maintenance dose of 50 grams daily
- Following recuperation, GG BoxRestore™ can be fed at a lower rate of 25 to 50 grams per day on an ongoing maintenance basis to provide outstanding nutritional diversity and assist general well-being.
All of our ingredients are human food grade, certified Organic or approved for use in Organic systems. For more information on these ingredients, and why we use them, visit our GG GLOSSARY or click on the links below: